Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: What's Wrong With You?
Last post by godinqc - Today at 07:06:17 PM
I agree , it has a bit of Devo vibe to it .. great guitar work .. great track..
Original Songs / Re: Positivity-Original
Last post by godinqc - Today at 07:02:21 PM
Excellent track, great vocals and superb piano playing..
Very well mixed , also really liked the strings and bass..
Great work
Original Songs / Re: Leap Of Faith by BerryPatc...
Last post by godinqc - Today at 06:53:59 PM
Excellent song, everything sounds really good and mixed/mastered very well.
The vocals, guitars, bass everything is top notch ..
Original Songs / Re: Ultimately Disappointing (...
Last post by godinqc - Today at 06:49:37 PM
Great track , a bit haunting .. very nice mood ..
Excellent..
Original Songs / Re: The Factory
Last post by godinqc - Today at 06:46:06 PM
Great guitar work, also very good vocals and the lyrics highlights the story well.
Excellent.
Original Songs / Re: Yamaha Jam
Last post by godinqc - Today at 06:37:35 PM
>>  What kind of gear are you running it through?  Hard or software?

I'm using a guitar plugin from Neural DSP called Archetype Gojira.. It has some very nice presets/tones for clean acoustics and guitar leads , and of course it has some pretty heavy ones also since it's from Gojira.. :)

I purchased it this week as it was 50% off this week.

Gear Lust / Re: Tonex one
Last post by des0free - Today at 03:33:09 PM
Quote from: Zoltan on Yesterday at 03:39:33 AMI wasn't going to bump this up, but Ted did it for me so here goes...

For those reading this. The world is your oyster. There's so many options. To anyone (except AndyR) reading this. The Line6 Pod Express might be a better option. At least it's a valid option. Lots of bang for the buck.

Hi, Zoltan, I have a Zoom G1x Four multi-effects pedal,

https://zoomcorp.com/en/us/multi-effects/guitar-effects/g1-four-g1x-four/

which is inexpensive and a few years old, and I got for only $75. It has amp and cab modeling, and pedal/FX modeling.  How do you think that compares with new stuff like Tonex One or the Line 6 you mention? Has there been a giant leap in the technology, that makes those noticeably better? And how do you think the free Neural VST compares with Amplitube 5 VST, which I really mostly use (since I paid for it...), if you know anything about that?

(In any case, it could be that my inferior playing is the limitation, not my equipment...)
Original Songs / Re: The Factory
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 01:55:34 PM
Young Regs is blasting out his angst...I can hear it your words, voice and music. Your guitar skills get better and better! The lead guitar work is smokin' and it's all to one chord! I made bricks as a young man also but mine were tiny chocolate bricks...I worked at Hershey. But just the same I couldn't wait to get out of there. Well done Regs!
Original Songs / Re: Ultimately Disappointing (...
Last post by Ted - Today at 12:57:15 PM
What a mood builder!

I detect a subtle north African spice in this one.

It takes a certain kind of confidence to pull of a song like this. You've got! An it works!

Damn that was great.