Broken

Started by thetworegs, March 20, 2011, 09:20:08 AM

thetworegs

Time:
0:00
Volume:

With all the highs in Reg's life, it had to equal out and Reg has dropped like a stone ........he's broken.........he's had a breakdown.....Well let's face it. It had to happen he was just pushing himself too much. Hopefully he can carry on the music as it is his only therapy....the music therapy has helped him through worse before.......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Utterly stunning Reg-men.  Thats some song........tell Reg to take care of himself.......and think of Charlie Sheen......if he can pull out of the darkness, there is hope for the little people.  Seriously good track man.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ah yes, music soothes the savage beast. I can relate. Very much enjoyed..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

It reminded me of ORH when the vocal started. Then it went off on it's own trip of subdued, mournful beauty. The melodic flutters underpinned by the heavier, insistent chords work exceptionally well. This is great work.

Rata-tat-tat

Reg... this is great... Has a bit of a "Doors" feel to it... You vox are very capturing. The way you are able to keep every key stroke subtle yet powerful is beyond me. This melody really is pretty haunting. I love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Ferryman

I really like the keyboards here, nice meandering melodies coupled with some compelling chord work. They  really set up an introspective feeling here. Great stuff, hope Reg pulls through and gets some wackiness back in the basement.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenneth

Yes, were pullin for Reg!

Cool song, nice playing !
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Geir

yep !! another good one !!!

get well reg !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SwanSong

Very nicely constructed ..piano is well played and nice vox
to go along with it. very interesting chord arrangement.
in somearts , almost sounded classical re. piano. great job.
thumb up . best regards NEIL