Brand New You

Started by SE, March 12, 2011, 04:16:25 PM

Redler

Brilliant track s.e.! I've allways loved your voice, it is so bright, like on this! Fine songwriting and guitar work as well. I like the lead especially!

I wish all the best to your sister in law.

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

This is fantastic John, superb vocal and love the guitar work in this especially, with the combination of the strumming and arpeggio guitars giving a real warm and uplifting feel to the song. The solo at the end is a really nice touch, and a great way to finish off.

I will echo the sentiments of others, and wish your Sister-In-Law all the very best.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

A very uplifting and passionate recording.

All the best wishes for the health and recovery of your sister-in-law.

cuthbert

What a wonderful gift for your sister in law, and a real stunner of a song it is! Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

SE

Been up and down from hospital since Friday, she been really tired, but she.ll be getting home tomorrow, she said to pass on her thanks to every one, her prognosis is very good so thanks again every one,

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

thetworegs

excellent track....its seems wishing on that brightest star works , great news that the prognosis is good,best wishes for a full recovery  Trevor

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

Just found this one, and I'm sure glad I did !

This is stellar John, fabulous vocals and a really wonderful song.

Good to hear your sister in law is home and with good prognosis!! Wishing her all the best and a quick recovery !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Playing catchup after a short holiday so I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to this song. Played and sung with all the emotion I have come to expect from you. Top notch............Willie

Along with everyone else on this site please convey my good wishes to your sister and prognosis remains positive.
recorder
Boss BR-800

des0free

Talented, catchy, and moving!  Very strong and confident vocals.  I especially like the perfectly emphasized "I can see!" lyric and the way at the end the lead guitar first takes over the melody overlapping with the vocal and then continues into a beautiful solo.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR