Main Menu

Safe

Started by tom r, March 10, 2011, 03:01:07 PM

tom r

Safe
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi ive not been around for a couple of weeks. just reworked this tune ive had for a while.
hope it passes inspection chaps :-)

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

cuthbert

I like it, a lot! Great mixture of acoustic and electric sounds, and nice clean vocal and production. The end reminds me a bit of the late great Arthur Lee.

cheers,
cuth
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

tom r

I saw Arthur Lee perform forever changes a few years ago and it was absolutely beautiful. I was totally and utterly blown away by his performance, and musically it was one of the high lights of my life. Oh and cheers for the feedback Cuth :-)

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Bluesberry

Full sound, really good song, fills my brain with sound.   I really like this, the way it sounds.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

WOW .. I love it .... love the little twist in your singing and the production is fab !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

cuthbert

Quote from: tom r on March 10, 2011, 03:43:43 PMI saw Arthur Lee perform forever changes a few years ago and it was absolutely beautiful. I was totally and utterly blown away by his performance, and musically it was one of the high lights of my life.

I saw the Forever Changes concert on DVD, and his (and the band's) performance was terrific.

You were there? I'm envious as all hell.  :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

Love the big round but oh so gentle sound...beautifully sung and produced. Great track!

Kenny B

Man!  Every second of this sounds fabulous ... I'm really really digging
your tunes Tom.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Your voice and your music is perfect combination!! The tune is just a fabulous!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

tom r

Cheers guys.
I was surprised at how i could get a pretty big sound from the guitar on tracks 1 and 2 on my br600. I messed around with some chorus and delay on the finshed trcak and recorded via my rhode mic.
I put some fairly quick n not thought out tele guitar in the background and panned it.

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound