We played the blues....(french blues)

Started by Jean Pierre, January 17, 2024, 06:51:36 AM

Jean Pierre

Merci Zoltan

oui il y a un blues français  ecoutez deux de nos meilleurs bluesman cité dans mon message
ecoutez SVP Paul personne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb59GI2i00A

et Patrick Verbeke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYiDxoObV8E
................................... ;)

and of course my friend Bernard dont je publierai queques uns de ses blues en français s'il m'y autorise
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Jean Pierre

Zolan said

Quote. That phrasing is at times Santana / Bloomfield like.

ah oui...c'est un peu vrai ;D
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

godinqc

JP, excellent song, I really liked the song structure, the chord change etc .. Also the guitar has a Santana feel to it .. well done ..
I also really enjoyed the lyrics ..

mais nos guitares pourries sonnaient comme des bidons
avec dans nos cervelles des lendemains radieux
et puis des étincelles tout au fond de nos yeux

Excellente chanson .. très bon blues français ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Johnbee

This is excellent!  You seriously should compose more often.  Love the changes and the instrumentation and especially  the vocal and guitar work.  Thanks so much for including the English translation.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Jean Pierre

Yes, thank you John Bee and Godinc

Il faut rendre à Cesar ce qui est à Bernard:! (Give credit where credit is due!)

The lyrics and music are his and it's an original song... He gave me permission to publish it... I just interpreted his song and made a personal arrangement with those "wild" guitars...

the physics teacher

Sunday morning earphones in drinking coffee and listening to this blues.my day doesn't get better je crois.

The lyrics remind me of Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage.please look it up🙂
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Brilliant blues song guys. Faithful to the old blues legends who inspired you. Great playing , production and singing.  :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.