"Azimuth Z"

Started by Blooby, May 02, 2024, 06:25:43 PM

Blooby

Azimuth Z - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I had an hour and half window tonight to get in the studio so I went a tad stream of consciousness.  Liberal cut and paste. An aural quickie (ooh, that sounded naughty).

Blooby

StephenM

some lovely guitar work and bass against those pulsing primal drums... I dig it.

some aural quickies are great...

a sonic delight... some real nice tones and overtones...some real nice playing and feel... for when to lay back...stream on

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

cuthbert

Stellar playing in this - as stream-of-consciousness goes, it's a journey I am happy to ride along with. Was that a Mellotron I heard doing the strings bit?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Blooby, I'd say that was a well spent hour and a half! The guitar tones, effects and your picking are super!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

Great playing and a great track. Nicely produced too.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

I really like this one Blooby! The guitar tones and rifs are to die for. 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ron D Bowes

You have to take those windows of opportunity. Sometimes they just fill a gap and sometimes they turn out to be gems like this one. Nice work.

karl1171

This is really good, some great guitar tones and enough going on to keep it interesting. Some nice chord changes too

There's a bit about 0:34, a kind of violin sound - is that a guitar and volume pedal? It sounds great!

Blooby

Quote from: karl1171 on May 07, 2024, 02:54:46 AMThere's a bit about 0:34, a kind of violin sound - is that a guitar and volume pedal?

Quote from: cuthbert on May 02, 2024, 06:58:37 PMWas that a Mellotron I heard doing the strings bit?

I do love to do guitar swells with a delay pedal (part of the Alex Lifeson influence I'm sure), but this was Thumbjam.

Thank you, all, for listening.

Blooby