Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

This was an epic job, I am still amazed hearing this.  The stamina it must have took to get through this.  Seriously good vocal job.  This is sacred music and you more than nailed it ORH. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

QuoteNow, I want to hear you go "Looking for someone!
am not that brave lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

This is just monumental!!! What a thing to attempt, I am still stunned by this ORH.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

i was just listening to this and thinking my god what an asshole i was to attempt this, i then checjked replies to posts and it seems i wasnt the only one cheers bb. i might try this again one day when i am sober have an empty house to myself and an empty sd card and a full bottle of cough mixture.

oh and plenty of time i do recall when i mastered this it took longer to do that it did to actually sing, i was panicking my batteries where gonna run out before it finished. m maybe i should leave it well alone.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Glenn Mitchell

This is my fav of all the great stuff you have done.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Covermark

James, you keep me amezed. This is very difficult singing on such tracks and your doing a real good job !!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Johnbee

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Bluesberry

If the heavens had a theme song to the creation of the world this song would be it, and if they needed someone to sing it ORH is their man, brilliant job, I still can't believe this cover, its staggering.  Really great job here Jim.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand