Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by cuthbert - Today at 06:58:37 PM
Stellar playing in this - as stream-of-consciousness goes, it's a journey I am happy to ride along with. Was that a Mellotron I heard doing the strings bit?
Cover Songs / Re: Just for Fun - An acoustic...
Last post by cuthbert - Today at 06:54:48 PM
Great bump - somehow I missed commenting on this gem previously. Precise guitar and vocals on this, with it retaining that live-in-the-living-room feel.

Love it!
Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by StephenM - Today at 06:42:52 PM
some lovely guitar work and bass against those pulsing primal drums... I dig it.

some aural quickies are great...

a sonic delight... some real nice tones and overtones...some real nice playing and feel... for when to lay back...stream on
Original Songs / "Azimuth Z"
Last post by Blooby - Today at 06:25:43 PM

I had an hour and half window tonight to get in the studio so I went a tad stream of consciousness.  Liberal cut and paste. An aural quickie (ooh, that sounded naughty).

Blooby

Cover Songs / Re: Just for Fun - An acoustic...
Last post by SE - Today at 03:52:15 PM
Was cleaning out some of my old stuff found an old mp3 player, was a bit  curious to see what was on it, gave it tripple A battery and this played,  what a nice surprise.
What great listen,still terrific!!
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 12:12:31 PM
And now for something completely different. That is great stuff you made there. It reminds me of other bands
Like Hawkwind,:Sonic attack brings me back to my youth I am a big fan of talking in music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMSnVplyTOM
Cover Songs / Re: Eric Clapton's "Running on...
Last post by Jean Pierre - Today at 12:05:42 PM
thank you Stephen for your comments tomorrow, I'll ask Corne to post the video we made together
Cover Songs / Re: Homosapien by Pete Shelley...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 11:06:10 AM
Incredible energy... love the guitar sounds and your vocals really work... glad I got to hear this.

you sound like the Kinks... the vocals for sure... I love that... this rocks to the moon and back.

There was a really good American band called The Smithereens.  They rocked and this has that sort of vibe too... wicked good man.

glad it got bumped.
Cover Songs / Re: Eric Clapton's "Running on...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 10:58:36 AM
The music instruments and recording sound great.

I think I could almost believe this is Eric Clapton singing.  Pretty darn fine work man....

I really like Eric Clapton.  I am not a massive fan in that I probably only heard 5 percent of his work so I don't think that makes me much of a fan.  However the stuff of his I like, I love... stuff like "Bad Love", "Pretending" etc.... I would admit that I have grown to appreciate him much more in the last few years.  To watch so many who clamored to be near him , to be endorsed by him, to play with him only to turn their backs on him at a very difficult time.....

Les instruments de musique et l'enregistrement sonnent bien.

Je pense que je pourrais presque croire que c'est Eric Clapton qui chante. Très bon travail, mec....

J'aime beaucoup Eric Clapton. Je ne suis pas un grand fan dans la mesure où je n'ai probablement entendu que 5 % de son travail, donc je ne pense pas que cela fasse de moi un grand fan. Cependant, ses trucs me plaisent, j'adore... des trucs comme "Bad Love", "Pretending" etc.... J'avoue que j'ai appris à l'apprécier beaucoup plus ces dernières années. Regarder tant de gens qui réclamaient à grands cris d'être près de lui, d'être soutenus par lui, de jouer avec lui pour ensuite lui tourner le dos à un moment très difficile.....
General Discussion / Re: My new album, 'Beneath A C...
Last post by T.C. Elliott - Today at 10:56:09 AM
Thank you, Farrell. You're hearing the actual demo recording from the night I wrote it, just ten or so hours after my Mother passed. I used some studio magic to make it a little less harsh but it's the same recording from around 3:00 a.m.

I appreciate the kindness from everyone. It means a lot.