IPhone HD Videos

Started by Facemask93, January 15, 2011, 03:01:51 AM

Facemask93

I've made a couple of experimental videos using the iPhone 4 which records in 750p and gives really good results , the only downside to this is poor sound quality
Does anyone have any thoughts on how to achieve a good mix using the BR-800 to record the sound and the iPhone for the video.
The other thing is , do we have a dedicated place to upload videos to
Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

this video was done using my digital camera and the recording from the br800, although not completely live and as you can see from the video, we didnt use the video take. but once videoed, you remove sound from video using a movie editor. i use video studio 9 but i think you could do it with windows movie maker.

once video sound is removed, lmport the br800 audio into the project, the difficulty then is getting things in sync. so at start of video and recording clap your hands so you can sync everything from that, hope that makes sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGklQRwI-k
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: facemask93 on January 15, 2011, 03:01:51 AM........The other thing is , do we have a dedicated place to upload videos to
not to my knowledge. Most vids here are on Youtube I guess
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........