iPad for browsing this site?

Started by Geir, January 14, 2011, 01:21:36 AM

Ferryman

I saw it and thought it was indeed bl**dy funny!!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

"Eggs box"  ;D  ;D  ;D

I miss The Two Ronnies.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Facemask93

I,ve got an iphone 4 , and having no Flash player means no songcrafter music can be listen'd to ,this is the only downside to an otherwise amazing bit of kit , i,ve even got a 4 track recording studio on it with some great instruments built in to get ideas down , and a Peavy amp selection , which is great just to plug my PRS into , when i'm working away

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Pete C

Geir, I often browse this site with my iPod touch. The jukeboxes don't work and the player for posted songs doesnt appear but I can still listen to any songs posted on the original and covers forums by clicking on the mp3 attachment on the post. It then plays the song on it's own player. I've even posted this reply with it.
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Quote from: Pete C on January 14, 2011, 10:39:37 AMGeir, I often browse this site with my iPod touch. The jukeboxes don't work and the player for posted songs doesnt appear but I can still listen to any songs posted on the original and covers forums by clicking on the mp3 attachment on the post. It then plays the song on it's own player. I've even posted this reply with it.

ahhhhhhhh finally an answer that fuels my GAS !! ;D;D;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Facemask93

Update , ignore my previous post , that assumption was based on my last model , the iPhone 3GS , the iPhone 4 will play everything , except , On this day and Latest songs and the player does not appear
But pressing the download button in everything else it works in an instant using it's own player
But , unless you are in a Wi-Fi area it is rather slow

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

64Guitars

All of the MP3 players on the site use Adobe Flash. Unfortunately, Apple does not include or allow Flash on their mobile devices, so they won't be able to run our MP3 players. For songs that are attached to a message, you may be able to listen to the song by clicking the attachment to launch whatever app is associated with MP3 files, but the onsite players will not work without Flash support.

I hate having to use Flash but I have no better options at this time. In the future as web browsers evolve, I may be able to implement the MP3 players in HTML5 or other emerging technologies. But right now those technologies are too non-standard. They may work great in one or two specific browsers but fail in all others. For example, HTML5 in Firefox and Opera supports only Ogg Vorbis and WAV formats. There is currently no support for MP3.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Facemask93