iPad for browsing this site?

Started by Geir, January 14, 2011, 01:21:36 AM

Geir

Does anyone here use an iPad (or pod or phone) to visit this site? Does all the players function correctly (single-mp3, soundclick, etc and the jukeboxes)?

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

I'm always a long way behind the innovation adoption curve. Probably a laggard, lol.

Ferryman

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

yeah yeah ... I know we're a bunch of old geezers ..... why do you think I had to ask ? ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Saijinn Maas

Though I don't have an iPad, I do have an iPod touch that I tried to visit this site with. It will not load any of the players. I only used it to read posts as that was all it was good for. I thought that iPad was run similarly, but I could be wrong.

cuthbert

I browse here frequently on my iPhone, and the chief disadvantage of using this device (and this also applies to the iPad) is that these Apple devices do not support Flash, and therefore none of the players work.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ferryman

Quote from: cuthbert on January 14, 2011, 06:03:04 AMI browse here frequently on my iPhone, and the chief disadvantage of using this device (and this also applies to the iPad) is that these Apple devices do not support Flash, and therefore none of the players work.

Blooomin Steve Jobs and his marketing! Should've got a Samsung tablet. That's what I'll be getting I think. Better form factor as well IMO.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Don't know if anyone saw this sketch already, but it's very funny....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI