Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Positivity-Original
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 05:09:26 AM
Always enjoy your work Johnbee. Great piano intro and I like the string effects coming in. The whole track is expertly put together.
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 05:07:18 AM
I agree with Physics Teacher. Shades of Hawkwind. All I need is the LED light in the darkness and a spliiff. Cool vibe. Definitely psychedelia and strangely strange subject matter.
Original Songs / Re: Make a brand new day
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 05:04:27 AM
Impressive track. Love the passion. I like the slight distortion on the vox - is that a tube amp being used or a plug in?
Original Songs / Re: White Girl In White
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 04:59:08 AM
Beautiful guitar playing Ray. Excellent production. Excellent song.
Gear Lust / Re: Tonex one
Last post by Zoltan - Today at 03:39:33 AM
I wasn't going to bump this up, but Ted did it for me so here goes...

For those reading this. The world is your oyster. There's so many options. To anyone (except AndyR) reading this. The Line6 Pod Express might be a better option. At least it's a valid option. Lots of bang for the buck.
Original Songs / Re: Yamaha Jam
Last post by Zoltan - Today at 03:33:58 AM
Yamaha Pacificas were often mentioned in the guitar magazines as having most bang for the buck. At least that was when i was still reading those :)

I would imagine the Pacificas have kept their quality. Probably the only reason they're not more widely known is that they're not the kind of drool worthy (?) brand as say Gibson, or Fender. Or Schecter if you're Stephen and/or heavy musician :D

This sounds really great and the guitar pushes way beyond its price. If it feels great to play and inspires i'd say it's a win.

Original Songs / Re: Honest I Do (Insecurity?)
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 02:43:47 AM
Good lyrics and easy kistening on the sundaymorning doing coffee with the missus.
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 02:30:40 AM
A perfect sound and plsyed real well.
General Discussion / Re: Happy Birthday Ella
Last post by Pete C - Today at 02:23:03 AM
Belated birthday wishes ! Hope you had a great day Ella !

Pete
Last post by hardlock - Yesterday at 09:39:02 PM
Fine tones for sure! I have a cheap old Yamaha acoustic and like it's tones as well. Great listen!