Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

QuoteBTW love your new avatar James !
sssssshhh geir you will give away my secret identity, well 64 it looks to me like its a punksynthbowiefest
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 30, 2010, 02:53:53 PMwell 64 it looks to me like its a punksynthbowiefest

The poll doesn't close for another 24 hours. Hopefully we'll get a lot more votes by then.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

does that mean your hoping its not gonna be a punksynthbowiefest then?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

:D  No, they're all good choices. I'll be happy no matter which one gets the most votes. If there's a tie, we'll have to have a second poll with just the tied choices in order to break the tie.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gritter

Just a thought for the next fest. How about themes such as:

songs about city's (places)
break up songs
F*ck the man songs
drinking songs
toking songs (ie. The Joker)
songs with non-word choruses
one word titled songs
songs about body parts

Suggestion

...take out all those that got 0 votes this time around and replace them with a few of these.

64Guitars

I want to leave in all of the existing choices because they might get selected next time. For example, in our first vote, The Beatles were tied with Unplugged till the end when Unplugged won with 11 votes versus 8 for The Beatles. Yet this time there are no votes for The Beatles! That could change in the next vote.

The only choices I'll remove are the ones that win. So, Unplugged and Tributes were not part of this vote. In May, the April winner will be dropped. This gives the remaining choices a much better chance, even if they have zero votes this time.

But I'll gladly add your suggestions and any others for the May vote. I just hope the list doesn't get ridiculously long.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

pjd1

I am with the Unplugged to plugged sounds like a bit of fun .

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

64Guitars

Voting is closed and the winner is Punk Rock by one vote.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

antisocialworker

should be interesting, Hey punk is punk right? new school old school? any sub-genres still qualify?