Groovy Baby Groovy (BBs take on PJs groovy ghetto challenge backer)

Started by Bluesberry, January 23, 2010, 11:29:42 AM

Bluesberry

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Fine backer this one.  I wanted to practice playing bass also so I listened through and played along on my bass a few times before recording the bass.  Then to be true to PJs challenge, I plugged in my strat and hit record and did it in one go.  I was changing the pick-up selector as I played to give some variations to the tone.  This was my Strat plugged into MicroBR on CompLead setting.  I gave a little try at a bass solo at the very end just for fun.

Time:
0:00
Volume:

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

BB  I am so glad you took up the challenge!!  And I am very impressed with how your bass playing is coming along!  Sound very professional now!!  Keep up the good work!  Your guitar is always supberb.  Is was a bit of a tricky backer!.  Your take was very very good!!.  Kept it interesting all the way through!!  Thanks again!!
PJ

Bluesberry

Thanks PJ, the bass is sure a lot of fun, love it.  I've been playing it a lot since I got it before Christmas.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

Nice strat guitar playing BB King - Santana smooth - sweet licks & grooves & such !!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

SE

Great tone on that strat and a really nice bass sound excellent sounds.
recorder
Boss BR-80