Vote for the next festival.

Started by 64Guitars, January 20, 2010, 10:38:26 AM

64Guitars

Please vote for a theme for out next festival by checking one of the options at the top of this topic. Merely replying to this message doesn't count as a vote - you have to check one of the options in the poll at the top.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

henwrench

I see 'Unplugged' is running away with the vote. What does it mean? Like just do an 'acoustic' version of somebody else's shit or do an 'acoustic' version of your own shit? Wasn't that 'Unplugged' thing big in the early Nineties or something? What year is it now? Hasn't the human race moved on from watching over-blown, drugged-up junkies pretending they've got 'soul' because, like, look man it's on an acoustic guitar, crooning away to some trash that would've been thrown out by real talent? Or do we wanna 'Craft some shit of our own?

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

No henwrench, I think we should play our electrics unplugged and in the dark...that is what I'd like to hear!...and battery powered recorders only! some accordian would also be acceptable!

henwrench

Quote from: Gritter on January 20, 2010, 04:28:01 PMNo henwrench, I think we should play our electrics unplugged and in the dark...that is what I'd like to hear!...and battery powered recorders only! some accordian would also be acceptable!

ok, I'll record something in a moving vehicle at night with no lights on...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: Gritter on January 20, 2010, 04:28:01 PMNo henwrench, I think we should play our electrics unplugged and in the dark...that is what I'd like to hear!...and battery powered recorders only! some accordian would also be acceptable!

I feel that vibe!!

Quote from: henwrench on January 20, 2010, 04:20:57 PMI see 'Unplugged' is running away with the vote. What does it mean? Like just do an 'acoustic' version of somebody else's shit or do an 'acoustic' version of your own shit? Wasn't that 'Unplugged' thing big in the early Nineties or something? What year is it now? Hasn't the human race moved on from watching over-blown, drugged-up junkies pretending they've got 'soul' because, like, look man it's on an acoustic guitar, crooning away to some trash that would've been thrown out by real talent? Or do we wanna 'Craft some shit of our own?

henwrench

I think you have the talent to cook up something proper...  :D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gritter

Quoteok, I'll record something in a moving vehicle at night with no lights on...

...coasting while in the back seat!

OsCKilO

Get your peckers out lads!

Nothing wrong with some naked unplugged stuff!

How about a "naked-fest"!

Hmmm?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

aHHHHH!!!

Maybe not Naked fest then...

:P

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Well, if you found a picture with no hand drawn tatoos and trackmarks it could have been a little better.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover