mixers, PA systems, Where to go what to do?

Started by Tony W, November 11, 2009, 11:44:48 AM

Tony W

I met Tress in 2003. The guy is an incredible person. We meet in Minneapolis airport. I was coming back from fishing, he was coming back from a wedding. His wife took our picture together with my camera. He used me a bit for a public shield I think, because he asked me about the fishing trip, and wanted to see pics of the fish. I was floored. We sat there for 40 minutes talking fish, bald eagles, whatever I got pics of.

We boarded the plane separately, surprisingly he flew coach (irony). When we landed in Columbus, it apparently leaked that he was going to be in the airport, because there were 500 people at the security checkpoint with cameras. I passed him prior to the checkpoint, shook his hand again and said good luck on the upcoming season.

I got through security, found my girlfriend through the mob, and gave he a nice long hug as we had not seen each other in weeks. Mr. Tressel walked directly to my girlfriend and introduced himself, and said all I could talk about in the airport was getting back to her. Totally cool.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder