Songcrafters.org Festivals

Started by 64Guitars, August 20, 2009, 11:31:07 AM

Geir

Quote from: henwrench on May 10, 2013, 04:42:41 PMI'd like to suggest a 'SuggestFest'. No, hear me out.... :D

Like, under no obligation and all that, it would be cool if members requested other members to cover songs. Either via PM's or a board, I dunno. Provide links for tabs or chord charts or something. I have no musical talent what so ever, so I'd need the chords....I'm sure you all catch my drift....
what a great idea !!
Quotehenwrench would do some kind of back flip if Geir was kind enough to play 'I'm Still Standing' by Elton John
oh no  :o :o  ;D ....

I do have a problem saying no  :D
QuoteBUT!!!!! the recipient of the SuggestFest, er, suggests, would be UNDER NO PRESSURE TO DO 'EM....
Phew!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

This is a great idea... I would like to suggest that Tim Green do "Mountains Win Again" by Blues Traveler

Also... I would love to hear a Henwrench rendition of "Fame" by Bowie.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 26, 2013, 12:22:30 PMThis is a great idea... I would like to suggest that Tim Green do "Mountains Win Again" by Blues Traveler

I just had a listen to that, having never heard of it before. A belter of a song. Yes... that could work :-)

henwrench

Whoa, steady everybody...SuggestFest ain't won yet!!

I think there will be an 'official' thread as and when...

:D :D

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR