"ROCKFEST"

Started by The Reverend 48, August 10, 2009, 08:19:53 AM

The Reverend 48

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

OK Guys following the successes of the Heavy D backer and the end of Woodstock
I propose we run a "Rockfest " from Halloween. ;D
Which will give us plenty of time for collabs......
I reckon we need 4 or 5 full BR produced Backers ideally with Vox to offer the members something to solo over......... 8)
So get your thinking caps on and get together with other members to compose some rock style pieces it can be anything from Physco-billy to Death Metal, including of course traditional Rock
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK...........
Please don't post any collabs till midnight on all hallows eve!

SteveG

Shredding for Samhain .... love it :D

StevieM

I'm up for it!!

Anything by Spirit allowed? How 'bout 'Witches Promise' by Tull? :D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

My MyBut you have been a busy little fellow!!!

Trotters

yes...this is what I've been waiting for!!

Saijinn Maas

Just to make sure we are all clear on this...

This is for backers only, or covers too like the other FESTS?

Can't wait either way. ;)

launched

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on August 13, 2009, 10:55:31 AMJust to make sure we are all clear on this...

This is for backers only, or covers too like the other FESTS?

Can't wait either way. ;)

I was under the impression we were going to make the backers, so I don't see why you couldn't put lead/vox over a backer you made   ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Saijinn Maas

I guess I didn't get that either. No problem, I don't have a problem making backers either. Just wanted make sure.

Although, some metal/rock covers would have been cool too ;)

It's all good  ;D

Geir

I think the first (?) FEST, the blues-fest, was most backers that got added vox and guitar (and Harold of course ;) ). As far as I can recall both the Neilfest and the ongoing Woodstock has been all BR (+ a couple of other recorders) made from one or more members here.

I don't mind backers at all (I think I've jumped at most of them 8) ), but it would be nice with some "home-made" ones, suited for collabs and/or guitar-noodling (.. and Harold and his family ;D )!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

I think as its a fest we should try and do all our own stuff.... ;).
so unfortunately no pre-made backers unless we don't get enough BR Backers
Covers are fine but the general idea is to throw the backers to all of us so we can play with as many BR Bros as possible.............. :D
so get on them emails flying and get together and lets have some awesome BR Backers 8)