'In Every Cell of Me' - Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, April 22, 2024, 09:10:59 AM

StephenM

it may take me days to get to the lyrics in this beauty of a tune!  My gosh, I am absolutely lost in those guitar riffs and sounds... and just that damn great Greeny way of doin it.

I don't know what you do but you should do it great.

then that lead comes in... man I am slain... absolutely crushed... not even the Tragically Hip could rock like this and still make it sound like the corner nun will adore it... righteous man... this is righteous..
see you know what you are doing... wow.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

maxit

That little guitar solo in between is a gem! Wonderful song (wonderful as usual, if I understand your doubts lol)
recorder
Audacity

hardlock

Great Rocker! Dig the melodies over the power backing. Great contrast but blends perfectly! Great listen! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Mike_S

Greeny Monday... but only getting to this now... but very glad I did. This just sets off like a train and keeps going. Love the wobbly effect on the guitar and yes you can't beat a strat for that great low end twang... nothing like it :) Super stuff... downloading for my SC collection... thank you

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand