They Call Me Trinity

Started by Zoltan, July 27, 2023, 01:14:02 PM

Zoltan

They Call Me Trinity
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Fresh from the oven. The mixers nightmare. I quad tracked the guitars and then changed my mind and started playing with the organ and brass etc. I might revisit the mix as it's in a real need of mix automation and stuff.

It's the theme song from the 70's Terence Hill & Bud Spencer movie They Call Me Trinity.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

Very good Zoltan, I enjoyed the great production on this. Super guitar sound. Very dramatic tune and well suited for a movie. I could imagine Tarrantino using something like this!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

They Call Me Trinity v1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a more retro -type of mix. I still think it needs volume automation etc. but at the sametime it's supposed to be as dramatic as possible.

Quote from: Mike_S on July 27, 2023, 03:07:12 PMI could imagine Tarrantino using something like this!

It actually was! In Django Unchained there's both the original Django theme and Trinity theme used as a part of the soundtrack :)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

Man this sounds amazing!  Those keys against the guitars actually bring me to bands like Uriah Heep and Deep Purple but maybe a bit more modern... wicked cool stuff...

they spent years putting music like this on the radio for a reason... it is just that great...

very very awesome sounds Zoltan... you are a Maestro!  of modern rock!  A real Monster too...lol

damn who needs Rainbow or the Doors?

I think we are both heading south, as in going a bit retro but i think mine is a century before yours...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

super mix, super instrument, super voix, je prefere le deuxieme mix

...I find the original video song  ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_mMMI0Kc7I
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo