Pigs On The Wing, cover PINK FLOYD new UP DATE WITH VIDEO

Started by Jean Pierre, December 13, 2022, 01:48:19 AM

StephenM

Quote from: Blooby on December 17, 2022, 12:17:01 AMMy favorite Pink Floyd albums vary... Sometimes it's Meddle, Wish You Were Here, certainly The Wall, but Animals will always have a special place in my heart; and I have a hysterical WKRP in Cincinnati segment to thank for me buying it as a youngster.

I absolutely loved this.  John and I are starting to gig again, and since our first a decade ago, we always play a new tune at each gig. This tune would be my vote for our next outing.

Loved it.

Blooby

this made an already great day fantastic  so darned funny and I get it.. many would not..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

before getting sidetracked on all the little sub plots through out this thread ( you see I am listening down the list)
I was going to say I think this song was really about bacon, or ham, or some other swine part intermingled with a chicken wing.  Likely born out of a night of excessive pot smoking and the sudden crazy cravings that come on... You know like that thing they call the munchies? 
Medically it is brought on by the stimulus of the hypothalmus making one feel hungry....even though one may not be...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jean Pierre

merci les gars

Alex, je n'avais pas vu vos liens

http://alexgroundy.wix.com/-alex-groundy

http://soundclick.com/groundy

Wonderful, my friend ...why don't you do more music publications? I remember your version on SC of Little red Rooster..I'm doing a bump right now!

do you have a page where you put your paintings?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

the physics teacher

A nice one JP love Pink Floyd I like your guitar strumming.

Corné de Boer
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.