Good to be back :)

Started by danthecoat, June 21, 2021, 08:26:16 AM

danthecoat

Wow have i had some S*&T to deal with for the past year. (lol)

Its great to be back here and to be back recording (I have just started again) I can see the usual faces putting in the usual work and producing some fantastic songs. Got a great time catching up with you all so just wanted to say Hi and as the title says "Its Good to be back"  ;D

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman

Hi Dan, good to hear from you again! Sorry to hear you had a tough year, hope you can enjoy things moving forward. Looking forward to hearing more music from you.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Hey! I wondered where you'd gone - and hoped we hadn't offended you. That said, I've been a bit absent too recently. Life eh?

cuthbert

Hey Dan - good to see you back. Let the tunes roll!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

AndyR

Yep, I'm in serious lurk mode too.
Work, sleep, more sleep, work, work, bought guitar, sleep, nother guitar, work, sleep, sleep, etc...
Life gets in the way.
I have started recording, though... might take a while to produce something I wanna post - bit of a platform change going on here.

Welcome back :) :) :) :)

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

StephenM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIH7cKTUb2o

kind of digging this...sounds like Steve Miller vocals and I love that guy

killer guitar work here too

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

Quote from: AndyR on June 29, 2021, 02:16:18 AMYep, I'm in serious lurk mode too.
Work, sleep, more sleep, work, work, bought guitar, sleep, nother guitar, work, sleep, sleep, etc...
Life gets in the way.
I have started recording, though... might take a while to produce something I wanna post - bit of a platform change going on here.

Welcome back :) :) :) :)

yes, Andrew...this site is better when you are around... I listen to some of your songs in my car... at work i can't get on the other site your on...it's blocked...
anyway...hope to hear something new soon...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

danthecoat

Thanks everyone, i really missed everyones work here and its good to finally be back and i have been busy the past few weeks so i will be posting some new stuff as well as attempting to catch up with all my favourites on here and looking forward to any new talent that i may have missed. This site is wonderful and always full of pleasent surprises :)