New "Help" board

Started by 64Guitars, October 07, 2020, 01:32:59 PM

64Guitars

I've created a new board called "Help" which is a child-board of the "Songcrafters.org" board. It's intended as a place for me to post messages that document various features of the site. It's a read-only board because it's meant only as a reference and I want to keep it clean so that it's easier to find what you're looking for. That means regular members cannot post or reply in the Help board. If you have questions or comments about the site, please post them in the Songcrafters.org board.

The Help board is meant to be a replacement for the "Guides" feature which we used to have prior to the 2017 upgrade.

There are several ways to navigate to the new Help board:
  • Click the Help button in the hamburger menu at the top-right of the page. It's under General Discussion on the Forum tab.

• Click "Boards" in the horizontal forum menu at the top-left of the page. You'll see a link to the new Help board under the Songcrafters.org board as "Child Boards: Help".

• If you click "Help" in the horizontal forum menu at the top-left of the page, you'll get the standard SMF Help page. But I've added a link to the Songcrafters Help Board at the bottom of that page.

• Go to the Songcrafters.org board. There's a link to the Help board at the top of the page under the heading "Child Boards".

• Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "===> Help" from the "Jump to:" drop-down list.
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

pjd1

Thanks 64 already used this at the weekend for putting my Tascam in the footer of my profile , works a treat

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8