Vote for the Nov/Dec 2018 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, October 23, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from November 1 to December 31. Voting starts now and runs for 7 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on October 30th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• HistoryFest - Songs about history or famous events in history. For example, write a song about the The London Gunpowder Plot of 1605 (just in time for Guy Fawkes Night).
  • WeatherFest - Songs about the weather or the seasons.
  • BugsFest - Songs about bugs, insects, spiders, germs, etc.
  • FriendsFest - Songs about friends and friendship.
  • Psychadelic Fest - Songs about psychotropic substance abuse.
  • Mundane Fest - Songs about the utterly ordinary.
  • BuildingFest - Songs about buildings.
  • WeekdayFest - Songs about one or more days of the week.
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is...

PsychedelicFest (banner image missing)

I hope the name of this fest isn't misleading. Be sure to pay attention to the description which is...

Songs about psychotropic substance abuse.

This fest isn't about any old music in the style of the psychedelic era of the late sixties. The lyrics must be about psychotropic substance abuse. The musical style can be anything you like. It's the lyrics that determine a song's eligibility for this fest. And remember that this is the Originals fest and you are encouraged to write an original song about psychotropic substance abuse. Although, covers will be accepted too but only if the lyrics are about psychotropic substance abuse.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

dasilvasings

I just read psycho abuse, and I was thinking we should have a mother in law fest
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600