Vote for the Sep/Oct 2018 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, August 22, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from September 1 to October 31. Voting starts now and runs for 8 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on August 30th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• PirateFest II - September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
  • Old Age Fest - Songs about getting old.
  • SpaceFest II - Songs about outer space, or the space you're in.
  • Cars - Songs about cars.
  • Happy Song Fest - Original songs that are happy and uplifting.
  • Sex Swap Fest - Songs from the perspective of the opposite sex of the writer.
  • DopeFest - Songs about drugs.
  • 60 Seconds or Less Fest - Write an original song that's only 60 seconds long or less.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is

60 Seconds or Less Fest

Write an original song that's only 60 seconds long or less.

Please make sure your song is 60.000 seconds or less before posting it. We won't accept songs that are 60.001 seconds or longer. Trim it properly in Audacity or some other audio editor to make sure the length doesn't exceed 60 seconds. If necessary, you can use Audacity's "Change Tempo" effect to squeeze the length of your recording. It doesn't affect the pitch and a change of a few seconds won't have a noticeable affect on the tempo or the sound quality.

The official measure of the song's length will be the time reported in Audacity, not the time reported by our mp3 player which can be slightly inaccurate.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website