Vote for the Nov/Dec 2017 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, October 24, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from Nov 1 to Dec 31. Voting starts now and runs for 5 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on October 30th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• Songcrafters 10th Anniversary Fest - Songs about the Songcrafters site, its members, METs, covers of original songs by members of Songcrafters, etc.  Songcrafters was created on Dec 15, 2007 under the name microrecorders.org.

• PoorFest - Songs about poverty, being broke, etc.

• Brexit fest - Songs about Brexit

• Psychopath Fest - Songs about pyschopaths - real or imagined.

• Black Dog Fest - Depression and melancholy.

• People You'd Like to Punch Fest - Songs about people you'd like to punch.

• Country Rock - Originals or covers in the Country Rock genre.

• PsychFest II - Originals or covers of psychedelic music.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

kenny mac

Oh noooooooo not a Brexit category, I'm depressed enough with the constant rants and  daily online posts,surely people you would like to punch comes under the same category 😤

kenny mac

Actually looking at the categorys they haven't came from a great place,depression,Brexit, punching people. ...even country music isn't the happiest genre.
Where is the happiness and love?

ODH

Quote from: kenny mac on October 25, 2017, 08:15:22 AMActually looking at the categorys they haven't came from a great place,depression,Brexit, punching people. ...even country music isn't the happiest genre.
Where is the happiness and love?

Yup, seems like every category is either about Brexit or Trump or both.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

64Guitars

Quote from: kenny mac on October 25, 2017, 08:15:22 AMWhere is the happiness and love?

Hopefully, it's in the Songcrafters 10th Anniversary Fest.  ;)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

cuthbert

Quote from: 64Guitars on October 25, 2017, 10:23:55 AM
Quote from: kenny mac on October 25, 2017, 08:15:22 AMWhere is the happiness and love?

Hopefully, it's in the Songcrafters 10th Anniversary Fest.  ;)

I think there can also be happiness and love found in either Country Rock or PsychFest II.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Hook

I went black dog fest,  can't be happy all the time...and i can only think of 2 or 3 people I'd like to punch.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Quote from: Hook on October 25, 2017, 12:42:07 PM...and i can only think of 2 or 3 people I'd like to punch.
Same for me brother ...... is that per day???  ;D ;D ;D ;D (metaphorically of course ...)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

64Guitars

Voting closed.

The winner is

Songcrafters 10th Anniversary Fest

Songs about the Songcrafters site, its members, METs, covers of original songs by members of Songcrafters, etc.

Songcrafters was created on Dec 15, 2007 under the name microrecorders.org. For more about the history of Songcrafters, see this topic.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

steelguitar

Quote from: 64Guitars on October 30, 2017, 10:51:48 AMVoting closed.

The winner is

Songcrafters 10th Anniversary Fest

Songs about the Songcrafters site, its members, METs, covers of original songs by members of Songcrafters, etc.

Songcrafters was created on Dec 15, 2007 under the name microrecorders.org. For more about the history of Songcrafters, see this topic.

Cool !!! :-)
I did'nt vote, but it's a good collective choice :-)
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS