On This Day

Started by Groundy, June 03, 2016, 10:35:52 PM

Groundy

Where's On This Day Gone?? ::)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

64Guitars

It's also in the Jukeboxes menu.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

For several years now, the site has had four different layouts. Which layout you see depends on the size of your browser window which may be limited by the device you're using. For example, I imagine most phones and mobile devices will have a small, low-resolution screen and therefore they'll probably only be capable of accessing Layout 1.

On Friday, June 3, 2016, I changed Layout 1 and Layout 2 to make them more like Layout 3 and to simplify the code.

Previously, the header of layouts 1 and 2 looked like this:

Now it looks like this:

As you can see, I moved the "Latest Songs" and "On This Day" buttons, the two current festival buttons, and the "Suffering Machines" button from the Logo Panel to the buttonbars and replaced the BR-80 graphic with a new one that includes the BR-800 as well. I also moved the "Member Jukeboxes" and "Overlooked Gems" buttons from the menu bar to Buttonbar 1. So now buttonbars 1 and 2 are exactly the same in layouts 1, 2, and 3.  In Layout 4, Buttonbar 1 is split between two additional panels and Buttonbar 2 remains the same.

If you don't see Buttonbar 1 ("Latest Songs", "On This Day", etc.), it's probably because your web browser still has the old versions of the changed files in its cache and is accessing those instead of downloading the new versions.

If you clear your browser's cache, it will then load the new versions and Buttonbar 1 should appear. The procedure for clearing the cache is different for each browser, so I can't provide instructions - there are just too many possibilities. So Google "clear browser cache" with the name of your browser or device to find the instructions. For example, "clear browser cache iphone", "clear browser cache internet explorer", or "clear browser cache kindle".

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

chapperz66

I've just cleared my cache.

I feel so much better now!   ;)

Hilary

Quote from: chapperz66 on June 05, 2016, 03:23:37 AMI've just cleared my cache.

I feel so much better now!   ;)

I've just cleared mine - I feel dirty now!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Blooby

What the hell are you people talking about?

Cache: a small shed elevated on poles above the reach of animals and used for storing food, equipment, etc.

Hook

I clear mine all the time. Multiple times a day...maybe I have a problem...another problem...  ...  ...   :'(

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Groundy

Quote from: Hook on June 05, 2016, 07:19:19 AMI clear mine all the time. Multiple times a day...maybe I have a problem...another problem...  ...  ...   :'(

That's a Load of Cache... :D

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR