Another New Guy...

Started by Dots08, April 18, 2009, 10:01:42 AM

Greetings from RI...

I've been playing guitar for almost 20 years, and have never had any experience putting anything on tape, let alone on digital... After researching the hell out of the BR, I felt the need to grab it and maybe collect some of these ideas that are rolling around in my head... Hey, who doesn't need another hobby? 

At any rate, I have no strong suit here, so I'll be looking for a lot of help! 

Migs

Welcome Dots.

OFFICIAL WARNING OFFICIAL WARNING OFFICIAL WARNING OFFICIAL WARNING OFFICIAL WARNING OFFICIAL WARNING
I hope your time management skills are better than mine.  Between trying to get on top of my BR, practicing the 3 cords I know and listening to the music made by the exceptionally talented people here, I have no time for much else.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

BossMicroBRew

Dots, welcome aboard. Tons of useful stuff on these forums. Plenty of people on here to help with the ins and outs of the BR. I'm still trying to learn it myself. Can't wait to hear your posts!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

Welcome from the Midwest!!!.........more so the mid lol.....NE 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bluesberry

Welcome aboard, get some music recorded, create a MP3 of your stuff, post it here, get super feedback from everybody, become seriously addicted to this machine.  Its all good.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

dragonshade

I find that I am sleep-deprived ever since catching the BR bug!!

Welcome

Geir

Welcome Dots, looking forward to hear what 20 years of accumulated music will sound like !!!

cheers
G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

Welcome from Manchester UK ;)

SE

Welcome aboard always good to here new music
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

A WaRm Welcome from Sunny PhoeNix AriZona...where the weather is Hot, the music is Hot, the food is Hot.....shOOt, it's just plain fLippin hOT!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)