Belinda Vize

Started by Facemask93, October 27, 2013, 04:03:04 PM

Facemask93

Belinda Vize
Performed by Facemask93
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Sorry for the lack of input guys , my muse had left me for quite a while , but having met a wonderful lady , this has inspired me to write again & i thought it would be fun to write the song around her name & this is the result , it tells of our meeting on that first day in the new forest with her little dog called fruitcake , its a basic live guitar & vocal with added harmonies +strings played on the keyboard , i hope you like it , she has made me a happy man again
Rob
Probably better on cans !!!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

cuthbert

You're back in grand style, Rob. :)

Love that Travis picking (I think that's what it's called? The one Lennon learned from Donovan), terrific vocals and harmonies as usual, and your lady has a great name for a song such as this!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

I had a sneaky peak. heard 3 different versions. still undecided except for one thing. belter o a song and glad you got a muse. hopefully she will inspire some more. the various takes have been on repeat play at rotten towers all day.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

Back with a bang - super song.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

SE

Back with a great tune, but it,s the vox that does it for me just too good ,magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

I'm so pleased for you Rob and a cracking song :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Redler

What a stunning and beautiful song, Rob! Enjoyable finger picking with superb vocals! Congrats :) .

piepod bound, as well...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

A beautiful song beautifully sung....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

WOW WOW WOW !!

Robert, this is just stunning !! That must be one wonderful lady to inspire such a fabulous song. I'm so happy for you.

This song will get many many listens.

piPod bound !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Sundbo

This must be one of the best songs (and performance) I've listen to on this site. Fabulous voice perfect in tune. The strings work great. You should perform this song with a professional string quartet  :).