sinchronicity

Started by Rods, February 23, 2009, 09:14:25 PM

Rods

hi folks
its my first time here anda i sorry for this stupid questions:
ive recorded my guitar using a patern and after i tried to put fills and ending in my music in arregement mode. after this i playng back but my guitar and the rithm are disconected!!! how can i set sinchornicity in micro br? i mean theres a procedure for this i dindt find in manual any mension about this!!!!!!!!

anybody help me?

Tony

First thing to do is check the tempo.  The MBR has a bad bad thing of returning to the preset tempo.

Rods

hi mate tanks for your answer, but ive already done this and cant fix it, do you have other idea? please!

cheers

Tony

You're going to have to describe the problem in more detail.  Are the tracks one or two bars out of sync?  In what way do they not match up anymore?

64Guitars

If I understand your question correctly, then it sounds like a tempo problem, as Tony suggested.

I assume that you played a pattern and let it loop while you recorded your guitar, listening to the pattern to keep in time. At what tempo did you play the pattern?

You then created a drum arrangement for your song. Each step of an arrangement has its own tempo setting. This allows you to create arrangements that start out at a certain tempo, then slow down at the chorus, for example. In your case, you need to make sure that the tempo of each step in the arrangement is exactly the same as the tempo you used for the pattern while recording your guitar.

If that doesn't answer your question then please provide more information.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Rods

thanks a million guys!!!!!!!!! you are right anda i can fix my music!!!!!!!!!!!! ive traing to change de tem meanwile a playback its change all together( my guitar and rithm!!) but if u stop playback and change de tempo its change just rithm, and i didnt realize that in arregement theres um tempo for each step!!!!!!

thank u veryyyyyy much!!!!!!! u are wizards!!!!!!!!