Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Ahahaha... It looks pretty greasy.

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 15, 2008, 04:53:08 PMwelcome to the scottish diet, we have the highest rate of heart attacks per head of population in the world, only thing we ever win lol.

Yes, here in Portugal I think people have a good diet. People eat a lot of fish here, which is good.

When I think about Scotland I must say I don't remember any particular food at all. I only seem to remember the whiskey. I should learn more about Scotland....

antisocialworker

LoL awesome job man.
I figured someone would add a bunch of riffs and stuff to it
but it sounded good as is!
catchy lyrics too
Hats off to Rottenhead

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Your camcorder has an excellent picture. Which camcorder is it?

Oldrottenhead

got a new dgital camera its not a camcorder, is a casio exilim ex-z15, but has facility for high def movies and also has a youtube setting. got it for £99.00
heres where
http://www.jessops.com/Products/ProductDetail.aspx?SkuId=73356
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Hey guys... good job. This one gets stuck in your head. I'm just glad it wasn't about our Alaskan cuisine. Muktuk (Pickled Whale Blubber) Yuk Yuk Yuk. Stink Head (Rotten Fish Heads) EEEWWW!!!. Agutuk (Eskimo Icecream).... Yes we have a very healthy diet up here. Me... I'll stick to what I know. Meat and potatoes.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

jkevinwolfe

Jim,

Just noticed about your Casio. I have an Ex-S880. The video is so good I am having trouble justifying buying a real video camera. This is my 4th Casio still camera and the video just keeps getting better with each generation of camera.

Kevin