men no longer required :D

Started by Hilary, March 01, 2013, 03:43:35 PM

Hilary

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Thanks
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SwanSong

hi Haylie not sure what u had in mind , in fact i just bought a new microphone
acoustica last wk. figuring one day there might b aneed. and to add voice over
my songs lol. ..u can email me at godshelper33@att.net
i ll give it a try  however it has to wait til next wk. we are finishing remodelling out
12 yr old townhome this wk  beeen aboiut six so far lo ..so if u dont mind waiting
at least i can read the lines in the meantime . let me know. god bless NEIL

Hilary

Hi Neil - thanks very much for your offer, I really appreciate it. I've been on this site a year now and it's the first time I've actually asked for help with a song. There must be over 1,200 men on this site and prior to your kind offer, not 1 single one of them stepped up!

I have actually done the song now but will definately contact you in the future :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

Bloody hell. I missed this too.

I do a good northern mans voice - cuz that's what I am.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Puddleglum

Hey and Hi, I'll be quite happy to say the lyrics if it's still on, it's a few months old now but I'm up for it.

Hook

I'm just seeing this now also but would have been more than happy to help. If the need ever arises again send me a PM.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hilary

Oh thanks very much guys but it's been well and truly put to bed now (let's face it there's always a pun with me!). I'm on my 4th ish rewrite but if I do it live I get someone out of the audience to read out pre-prepared lines.

I'll definitely contact you all if anything else crops up in the future.

Thanks again
:D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça