Hello from Northern Germany!

Started by mothman, January 10, 2013, 05:28:02 AM

mothman

Hi everybody!

my name is David and I'm an American singer-songwriter (late bloomer!) in the rock band MOTHMEN here on the northern coast of Germany. I find songwriting very fascinating (also a bit therapeutic..) and I'm looking forward to hearing what others have to say..uh, sing! If you like, then visit us on one of the links below :) Oh yeah, I'll probably have a few questions about my newly acquired Micro BR ;)

I wrote this acoustic song "Kings Chambers" shortly after the shooting of Trayvon Martin and learning about the "Stand your Ground" law in Florida (it's a live "one off", no super production or rehearsal).

MOTHMEN - Kings Chambers LIVE & UNPLUGGED

MOTHMEN on Soundcloud / Facebook
MOTHMEN on Youtube MOTHMEN - Hands of Time - LIVE@Kopffest Schwerinsdorf, Germany

Greetings from Germany

Mothman

BOSS Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Welcome David, there are quite a few of us Micro BR users here, past and present, who will be more than willing to answer any questions you may have.

Your live stuff on YouTube is pretty impressive, you guys have a cool heavy melodic sound

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Can't stop listening to "Hands of Time". Wicked song ;D

recorder
Boss Micro BR

mothman

Thank you very much for the feedback :) I'm going to start checking out all this "good" stuff on songcrafters this weekend, so you'll probably hear from me soon!

Mothman

BOSS Micro BR

Greeny

Welcome! I enjoyed the hands of time vid too. That's a lovely sunburst telecaster! This is a great and supportive community btw.

Redler

Welcome to the site, David! I'm sure you in the right place!! I listened at A few tunes from you! Real fine live quality on YouTube! Great tunes as well!

Kari from Finland
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Hi David welcome aboard .....just checked you out on you tube Hands of time sounds great....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

mothman

Quote from: Greeny on January 10, 2013, 07:09:14 AMWelcome! I enjoyed the hands of time vid too. That's a lovely sunburst telecaster! This is a great and supportive community btw.

Thanx! The forum has already made a very good impression! Yeah, the Tele is a hand made custom guitar with humbucker rails and is definitely fat!

Mothman

BOSS Micro BR

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

64Guitars

Hi David. Welcome to Songcrafters.

Instructions for adding the SoundCloud player to your posts are in the "MP3 Player widgets" guide which you'll find here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=9#post_SoundCloud

You'll find other helpful tips for using the site in the other "Site Help" guides:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;cat=3

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website