Hello from UK...

Started by Daniel Storey, August 09, 2012, 02:41:58 PM

Daniel Storey

My first post here...

Got back into the music recently, totaly blown me away this time.... loving writing and covering Noel Gallaghers latest offerings!!

Wanted to try my hand at the internet, see where it leads me. I work self employed so i got time to play, wanna get some gigs going again - it's been 6 years since i sang!

anyway hello all..... Daniel Storey
recorder
Boss BR-80

You can find me on facebook if you like my sounds = Danielstoreymusic

"There is a tale to be told about the outside world."

Redler

Hello and welcome from Finland, Daniel!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Hi Daniel (From Alaska).... welcome... yer gonna love it here!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Daniel Storey

Alaska and Finland, I can only imagine how great those places are. really fed up of chavs!!!

How's it going?
recorder
Boss BR-80

thetworegs

Hi Daniel (Sheffield) not glamorous but it is in Gods county ....welcome aboard...

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

phantasm777

welcome daniel! describe this place? fun, informative and supportive. i too came back from the dead to do music. working on reviving my old bass and guitars skills, being a drummer, also started using keys and singing. then add to that very very new at mixing and editing. this place has been a big help and source of encouragement that i canont even get from friends and family, with all due respect to them.

Hilary

Hi Daniel - welcome from Hampshire, UK (definately not glamorous but hey). I hope you find inspiration and fun here.

Haylie
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

Hi and Welcome from Norway as well Daniel  !!

Loved your first songpost. Looking forward to more
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

suburban behemoth

Every one here is very supportive, quick to offer constructive criticism, and chomping at the bit to work on a project with other like minded people.

Fair enough description?
recorder
Boss BR-864

Daniel Storey

Hello everyone.

I have a band page of facebook, the link is below...

http://www.facebook.com/danielstoreymusic?ref=hl

I have had some great messages of support from this community, you keep giving me the belief to get out there and do it... If you could take the time to visit my page and possibly like me, I would be so grateful. I am now trying to get some gigs in an area that is pretty dead in terms of scene!!! Your added support would be much appreciated.

Peace.
recorder
Boss BR-80