request ( no longer needed) guitar tracks for "dance the night away" by cream

Started by phantasm777, July 25, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

phantasm777

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

i am hoping someone on here, a guitarist of course, can play or will try to play the guitar parts for a Cream song called - dance the night away.

i will do all other instuments, and mix etc. i think i could do a good version of this song. but i don;t have a 12 string, nor an acoustic guitar.

i understand he is multi-tracking the 12 string, but anyways, i would be thrilled if someone can do the guitar of this.
i would even do the lead guitar section crescendo myself. i really need the guitar rhythm for the whole song, if you want to do the leads section too thats fine.

i figure most guitarists are full of things to do with thier music and i when i ask if i can get the bare basic rhythm and get it, i feel very fortunate!

i am getting very musically busy lately and it could be trying! but you gotta love it!
i seem to thrive in such a scenario.   :)

launched

I'll be looking forward to this one when it's done!! I have no serious guitar talent, otherwise I'd offer. Love this tune too!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

phantasm777

man  i really hope someone can play this. i hear ya launched, it's not one cream's most popular, but perhaps thats why i like it a lot.

bruno

The only Cream song I know and play is Crossroads (well Cream's version of it anyway).
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

phantasm777

damn, guess no one ever played it before. i know i haven't. also looking for someone to do guitars for the song remains the same.

Hilary

I hope you find someone Frank - I think it'll really suit your voice.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

phantasm777

i might have a go at it on electric 6 string but i don think i can pull of the intro.

Speed Demon

Hello, Frank,

I will help out with the guitar tracks. I'm working on rhythm tracks right now.
Should have something for you by the weekend.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

phantasm777

thanks speed, as of right now, ive got all the vocals, bass, drums, guitar track, and some background keys. now i have to try and recreate the ascending guitar riff he does 3 times in the sound. it's not going to be easy as it has a lot of notes. harmonies came out well, it'll sound close - similiar but with my own touch as well. thanks again for the main guitar track!
those high notes on one vox track are as high as i can go, so far, not too bad for an "old man"

Speed Demon

You're most welcome, Frank.

You only need to play that riff one time, then clone it to where you need it.
I call it "photoshopping music".

I got a good laugh at your "old man" comment.
You know you are really old when your family bakes you a birthday cake and they have to reinforce it
with rebar so it won't collapse from the weight of the candles. And you have to obtain a burning permit
from the fire department before you can light them.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.