Current Festivals

Started by 64Guitars, July 01, 2012, 06:01:22 PM

Gnasty

Quote from: Hook on December 15, 2014, 04:00:39 AMThat is really cool & what a cool collection of great musicians covering an incredible album. My only real issue with this is that I'm not on it ::) I guess I'm a little jealous.
 Thanks 64 you Rock!
On!

Says Mr. A-Z Peelfest showoff man.  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

64Guitars

Quote from: Gnasty on December 21, 2014, 10:14:46 PMIsn`t "The White Album" technically done as Revolution 9 isn`t really a song but a collage of the songs in backwards
reverb with whoever shouting out #9? Sorry but not really impressed by it, but the other songs are classics!

Yeah, I think I have to agree with you. I'll get to work on the jukebox for The White Album. If anyone really wants to do Revolution 9, I'll be happy to add it to the jukebox - but I won't hold my breath waiting for it. :)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

"The Beatles" (White Album) is now complete.

Here it is in its entirety. 30 tracks followed by the alternate versions. There are a lot of alternate versions - especially "Blackbird" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".

Congratulations and thanks to everyone involved.

The Beatles (White Album)
[xspf_jukebox height=440]https://songcrafters.org/64guitars/Playlists/BeatlesFest/White_Album_playlist.xml[/xspf_jukebox]
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

That`s Very awesome 64. We appreciate your work to do this, and that list is huge but not a surprise
for one of the greatest albums of all time.

White album congrats to all!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

ODH

I was looking for the White Album jukebox in the Beatles Albums Jukebox in the header but it's not listed?
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

64Guitars

Quote from: Nick_ODH on February 02, 2015, 02:51:30 AMI was looking for the White Album jukebox in the Beatles Albums Jukebox in the header but it's not listed?

Oops! I must have forgotten to add that one to the main menu. It's done now. Thanks for letting me know.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

The March/April 2015 festivals are:

OGWF (banner image missing)

- Covers of songs performed on the BBC television programme "The Old Grey Whistle Test".

WorkFest (banner image missing)

- Songs about work, labour, employment, careers, etc.  We encourage you to write an original song but covers will be accepted too.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

The May/June 2015 festivals are:

Later (banner image missing)

Covers of songs performed on the BBC TV show Later... with Jools Holland. There's a list of performers on Wikipedia but, unfortunately, it doesn't list the songs performed. Perhaps the best bet is to search YouTube.

Atmospheric (banner image missing)

Songs in the atmospheric/ambient genre. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambient_music.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Flash Harry

Atmospheric fest

Oh yes! Oh Yes!

Lets bump the file size up to 20 megs for this one....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

Quote from: Flash Harry on May 01, 2015, 02:35:51 AMAtmospheric fest

Oh yes! Oh Yes!

Lets bump the file size up to 20 megs for this one....
;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........