[Ibanez EW-20] - How High The moon

Started by Bro, January 24, 2009, 11:40:54 AM

Bro

B
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hello There, welcome to my first upload. Thanks for checking this out!
This is kind of a experiment for me, because it's first time i use the Mic in the BR.
Anyway let me know if you like it. Any compliments will be gladly appreciated, sorry for the mistakes, and keep in mind that i am not that great a Jazz player either. Therefore any constructive criticism will also be gladly appreciated. I used the FarDistri (or something like that) effect for the mic.
Let me know if you guys wanna hear more :)

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Kody

Okay, so I checked your profile ;D I don't mean to invade your privacy, but I saw you are 14 and from Denmark. First of all- your english is exceptional! Second, for  being 14, your playing is excellent. I started playing when I was 13, and I don't think I would have been able to tackle anything as complicated as your song. I just strummed chords :D  Yeah, so there was a few mistakes- you just have to keep practicing- Sounds great so far- Keep up the good work!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Tony

Is that your own arrangement?  I like it.

Bro

No, its not my own arrangement. As you i think you all ready know its originally written by Morgan Lewis and Nancy Hamilton. But in this case its arranged by a guy named, Mike Christiansen. And thanks for the compliments.  :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.