I'll start of by introducing myself

Started by Pedro, January 30, 2008, 05:23:09 PM

Pedro

Hello there,

My name is in fact not Admin but Pedro and I come from Portugal.

I started this community because I had the free time and thought this was something that the internet lacked.

I like to play many instruments, especially the guitar and I'm learning drums right now. I bought the Micro BR because I wanted something in between the Computer and the cheap MP3 player recordings. The machine turned out to be far better than what I thought and so here I am.

Hope you enjoy this board.
 :)

guitarhead

Thanks for making this forum, it has helped me a lot when it comes to recordings and the BR, overall! :D

Pedro

Quote from: j.storms on January 31, 2008, 02:34:03 PMPedro from Portugal,
Nice forum!
j

Yes, it as a nice sound to it. I could have my own show!  :D

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hello,
My name is Bruce .
From Adelaide South Australia.
I reckon this little Boss is the best device since 4 track cassete recorders came in the eighties.
Anyway, I hope to learn from this forum as there is plenty of work and fun ahead.
Im a classical guitarist who likes to compose. I also play in bands but curremntly only sixties music in the band Im in.

Regards Bruce

Hi everyone

My name is Jase im from England. I've been learning to play guitar for the last 2 years. I recently have taken my first guitar lessons and the teacher encouraged me to record myself to measure progress. I really only bought the micro to record acoustic but I have to say I'm so impressed with all of it.

This is a really good forum, packed full of information and some clued up users (Kudos to 64 guitars and Admin)

Flash Harry

Quote from: admin on January 30, 2008, 05:23:09 PMI started this community because I had the free time and thought this was something that the internet lacked.

Pedro,

I need to add my thanks to the others that you have had. the MBR is a fantastic machine but it's just navel gazing without a forum like this.

You have expanded the possibilities of the MBR immeasurably simply by giving people the space to interact and collaborate. It was an inspired move.

Thanks.

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

hooper

Quote from: flashharry on September 23, 2008, 03:34:16 AM
Quote from: admin on January 30, 2008, 05:23:09 PMI started this community because I had the free time and thought this was something that the internet lacked.

Pedro,

I need to add my thanks to the others that you have had. the MBR is a fantastic machine but it's just navel gazing without a forum like this.

You have expanded the possibilities of the MBR immeasurably simply by giving people the space to interact and collaborate. It was an inspired move.

Thanks.

Flash Harry

Here, here!   :)
We appreciate you, Pedro
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE