Bus Station Blues w/ Greeny (Tim Green)

Started by little_chick, April 27, 2012, 06:40:27 AM

little_chick

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I haven't poked my head in here for a while.  I've been woodshedding a bit with Mike's blues lessons.  Here's the latest assignment I had.  I'm playing along while the lovely and talented Tim Green sings this soulful balad.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Hey! Great to hear this one again, and that's a very fine job on lead guitar. Nice expressive playing, and yet another sign that Mike's blues lessons must be pretty damn good!

Hook

You got the blues going on girl, keep those fingers sad, heart happy, fingers sad! Great track altogether, I really liked the horns alot & super great vocal Greeny!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

little_chick

Quote from: Greeny on April 30, 2012, 03:59:27 AMHey! Great to hear this one again, and that's a very fine job on lead guitar. Nice expressive playing, and yet another sign that Mike's blues lessons must be pretty damn good!

You got that right!  They certainly are!  Thanks, Greeny, for donating your voice to science!   ;D

recorder
Boss Micro BR

little_chick

Quote from: Hook on April 30, 2012, 05:49:16 AMYou got the blues going on girl, keep those fingers sad, heart happy, fingers sad! Great track altogether, I really liked the horns alot & super great vocal Greeny!
Rock on!

Thanks, Hook!  Sad fingers, happy heart, sad fingers...got it.  ;)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

Now this is a very nice collab.

Little Chick, your guitar work has improved by leaps and bounds. Very nice phrasing.
The blues is in your soul.

As for Greeny, he is a musical monster. No doubt about it.

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Hilary

Loved this song - great bluesy lead Little Chick and thought Tim's vocals were just perfect - a mighty fine collaboration
:)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

little_chick

Thanks, Gene and Haylie! 

Yep, been practicing.  Thanks for the listen!

recorder
Boss Micro BR