'Mantra'

Started by Greeny, November 27, 2008, 02:46:26 AM

Greeny

09_TIM GREEN - Mantra with Mike
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's another one of mine, with Flash Harry collaborating (really beautifully) on the bass. Really happy with this one  :)

Bluesberry

Yeah Hoo, a guitar solo.  Short but sweet.  The instrumentation is excellent on this one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

holdempok

really nice. you know. your vocals really resemble the great Jon Lennon.
Why don't we do it on the road?

Oldrottenhead

great stuff yet again
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

FuzzFace

That's some nice work, boys.

SE

Got to agree with holempok great Lennon like vocal, right up my street. Checked out some of your previous post great work.
recorder
Boss BR-80

hooper

Hey Tim,
Been listening around and just listened to about a half-dozen of your song posts in a row. This one may be the favorite but it's great to hear what you've got going with your writing and performing.  I love hearing a song for the first time and try to guess as it unfolds... 'Ha! Now what is this guy gonna do?'  Your songs often have some nice little surprises with the melody or the next chord and that helps make it fun.  Obviously you're having fun too.  Will be listening for more.   :)
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Greeny

Quote from: hooper on December 02, 2008, 06:56:56 PMHey Tim,
Been listening around and just listened to about a half-dozen of your song posts in a row. This one may be the favorite but it's great to hear what you've got going with your writing and performing.  I love hearing a song for the first time and try to guess as it unfolds... 'Ha! Now what is this guy gonna do?'  Your songs often have some nice little surprises with the melody or the next chord and that helps make it fun.  Obviously you're having fun too.  Will be listening for more.   :)

Thanks! And I'll try to keep up that element of surprise. It's always part of the way I write to look for little twists or go off in an unexpected direction. Not sure why really. I think it stops me getting bored, because sometimes it suprises ME where they end up  :D

lg

Hey Greeny,
I just got around to listening to this.
I love it!
This is one of my favorites.
I find myself kinda singing it to myself sometimes,
then I have to go have another listen!
LG

p.s. Flash, love the bass work!

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Rata-tat-tat

Man... you should be very proud of this one Greeny. Definately one of my fav's. Can't believe I missed it. Thanx for the bump LG. Very nice...

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02