Main Menu

Recent posts

Cover Songs / Re: 'While My Guitar Gently We...
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 02:33:02 AM
Djeez this is perfect in all ways.
Cover Songs / Re: 'While My Guitar Gently We...
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 07:35:22 PM
I must've missed this one, incredible job on that lead work from Kit. Dude is a wickedly good player especially for his age, it's honestly crazy. Wonderful vocal too and great mix/arrangement of this song.
Cover Songs / Re: Video - The One I Love, RE...
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 06:59:18 PM
Real sweet cover here, nice to hear this one as a solo singer/songwriter style. It really shows just what a great song it is. Bravo!
Original Songs / Re: "Gray Day" w/Lurker
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 06:54:44 PM
Cool flowing rhythm here, sort of jazzy in a 70s space rock way. Yes, the mixing is spot on here, leaving the vocals to shine through. Great vocal from Lurker as well! Excellent track!
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by BerryPatch - Yesterday at 06:50:43 PM
Epic pysch-grunge opus! I love the "buzzing" sounds from the guitars and the all the different overdubs make for a heady experience. Free-form in all the right ways!
Original Songs / Re: What's Wrong With You?
Last post by Bluesberry - Yesterday at 06:48:10 PM
Yeah man...I really like this killer song....excellent chord progressions...love the lyrics......and that killer guitar solo...the tension is building ....cant take it ...gonna pop a vein.......love this...Tom Verlaine indeed
Original Songs / Re: "Gray Day" w/Lurker
Last post by Lurker - Yesterday at 02:49:25 PM
This melody is almost identical to the last tune, "Flow of Time". Someone is copying us and it's us. I guess we're too self-absorbed to notice.
Original Songs / Re: Fading Away
Last post by kenny mac - Yesterday at 02:20:17 PM
Quote from: cuthbert on Yesterday at 01:41:31 PM
Quote from: kenny mac on April 23, 2024, 09:25:14 AMThis is an instrumental for the two chord fest.

I just happened to notice this post.

Gentle reminder: Please remember to add the Festival Submission icon to your message - it helps us to notice which posts are specifically for a festival. Thanks!

Sorry mate ,I was sure I did.
Original Songs / Re: Fading Away
Last post by cuthbert - Yesterday at 01:41:31 PM
Quote from: kenny mac on April 23, 2024, 09:25:14 AMThis is an instrumental for the two chord fest.

I just happened to notice this post.

Gentle reminder: Please remember to add the Festival Submission icon to your message - it helps us to notice which posts are specifically for a festival. Thanks!

Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by StephenM - Yesterday at 01:38:17 PM
Quote from: Zoltan on Yesterday at 05:01:24 AMMan, you're flirting with metal!

Where once there was the sound of Sabbath and the feeling of proto-metal, you're now at the verge of crossing over to the proper metal side of things. Even the vocals kinda work in that style at this "hipster metal" age of ours.

If you're not careful you might connect with the mainstream crowd. That would be a nuisance. I mean i've already been to several gigs and concerts where people have yelled: "We want Moore, We want Moore!". Its catching on like a fire.

We could blame the active pickups, but man you're on fire as far as all the instruments go. The drumming. I can see the manic glee and the spittle on your chin while you're beating the lambskins. The wicked finger you're giving while playing the bass and the glimmer in your eyes when the Schecter roars.

that TG mastering is teaching me things... the track is great on it's own... but that TG thing made this a little more in the left speaker...it does stuff in the freq spectrum... blows my mind.... and so very good... adds to the madness of the artist's intentions.