Slow Rivers (Instrumental)

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, April 16, 2024, 06:32:58 AM

Slow Rivers (Instrumental)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, hope all are well. Just finished this, was going to add a vocal but in the end I couldn't find the words.  Hope you enjoy the ambience.    Willie

Rickenbacker 12 String, Ibanez Bass, PRS SE Custom, Drums BR800, Pads JDXi.
recorder
Boss BR-800

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

this is the same feeling i get when I hear the early days of the Eagles...
quite large!   8)  ;D  :D  :)

guitars are amazing

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

Lovely laid back track i can almost imagine lying back in the summer sunshine by the river and that takes some imagining from here in Yorkshire where it hasn't stopped raining for a good 6 months or more so thanks for the break from the rain

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Pru

Trist

Nice tasteful lead guitar parts . really nice sound and relaxed feel, would also go well with vocals though minimal words, peaceful and calming song, enjoyed

Mike_S

Did enjoy the ambience... it flowed right through me. Excellent.

The words Just get in the Way... alt title! :)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Beautiful instrumental! Tender lead and a really cool jangle sound, very late 80s sounding. Another great one!