Howlin Like A Loon

Started by StephenM, April 14, 2024, 06:33:02 PM

StephenM

Howlin Like A Loon
Time:
0:00
Volume:
madness.  craziness... love... it's a deep well...
and weirdness and mad love come forth from it's depth...
it's more than romantic love although this is aimed at my lovely wife of 23 years... the special and mesmerizing Silsa... a real brasilian bombshell... so delightful... and an amazing cook..

and we have two offspring... and there is so much goodness... once in a while something comes out. 
Me, I ain't like the rest.  I'll just have the breast.  A boob, a nipple will do.
Keep the chicken, I'll have the breast.  Keep the cow.  I'll have the sow.
Do you want me to get down and dirty.  Yeah, baby I ma kind of flirty.  I want to reach you soul... what place do you want me to touch?  Which place do you want me to touch.  I wanna reach your soul.. I m going in for more... my lady and I are elevating.  Toward the sky!  They getting hight.  Up in the sky!
Our love has been mesmerizing.  You are my crown.  Except when you frown.  Oh baby can't you see?  I'm the only one for thee.. You are my crown.  O baby cant you see?  I am the only one for you.  All kind of pretty.  You want to get down and dirty?  Which place do you want me to touch. 
Is it in your mind?  Can I be your valentine?  My love for you is so sublime.  You got me howling at the moon.  I noisy like a loon... sometimes I wanna just run.

Zoltan was talking about other kinds of music.... I think this might qualify

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

A nice backstory to the song Stephen. You sound very happy in life, that's good. Your wife sounds really nice and being a good cook always helps haha.
Cool song, "love" song. It has a bit of the doors vibe with the keyboards. Great guitars and drums, with a psychedelic flavour.
I like the fx on the vocals.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

thetworegs

One Howwwwwwling crazy love song...

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

I heard the loon howling! You are crazy in love Stephen and that's a good thing. I like all the nifty touches that you panned off to one side. They sneak in with a surprise. Good words, vocals, guitar and mxing! 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Greeny

Interesting arrangement with the vocals pushed back and those organ notes in the foreground. It does give it a nice psychedelic flavour. Slightly crazy stuff, but not so crazy that it derails itself. An enjoyable trip!

Ted

I want to a movie where this song is playing from a boombox as the protagonist declares his love from just beyond the limit prescribed by the restraining order.

Say Anything Boombox.jpg

Crazy stuff. The stuff of love.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Trist

This track is a trip . psychedelic and grungy crazyness