Eric Clapton's "Running on faith" backtrack and vocals JP lead sing Cornee

Started by the physics teacher, May 01, 2024, 11:50:30 AM

the physics teacher

running on faith new mastering VERSION Corne Lead Vocal-001
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I din't know the song Eric Clapton's "Running on faith" when Jean Pierre offered me to sing with it. So I had to use many weeks to every now and then practise this song on Spotify. Today I felt right about it and send it back to JP to mix and produce it. Me having a 2 weeks holiday could be of influence I think.

This is the technical stuff JP cojured this master piece with.

mixed and mastered on Reaper; with
Corné Lead Vocal JP Choirs Dobro EpiphoneTakamine Guitar electro acousticUke Bass Kaia
Drums Millenium Drums MPS 250
Piano Michael Rojas Band in a Box I upped the piano a bit in your version

Thanks again JP

Corné

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-PvMT6zttE
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

StephenM

The music instruments and recording sound great.

I think I could almost believe this is Eric Clapton singing.  Pretty darn fine work man....

I really like Eric Clapton.  I am not a massive fan in that I probably only heard 5 percent of his work so I don't think that makes me much of a fan.  However the stuff of his I like, I love... stuff like "Bad Love", "Pretending" etc.... I would admit that I have grown to appreciate him much more in the last few years.  To watch so many who clamored to be near him , to be endorsed by him, to play with him only to turn their backs on him at a very difficult time.....

Les instruments de musique et l'enregistrement sonnent bien.

Je pense que je pourrais presque croire que c'est Eric Clapton qui chante. Très bon travail, mec....

J'aime beaucoup Eric Clapton. Je ne suis pas un grand fan dans la mesure où je n'ai probablement entendu que 5 % de son travail, donc je ne pense pas que cela fasse de moi un grand fan. Cependant, ses trucs me plaisent, j'adore... des trucs comme "Bad Love", "Pretending" etc.... J'avoue que j'ai appris à l'apprécier beaucoup plus ces dernières années. Regarder tant de gens qui réclamaient à grands cris d'être près de lui, d'être soutenus par lui, de jouer avec lui pour ensuite lui tourner le dos à un moment très difficile.....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

thank you Stephen for your comments tomorrow, I'll ask Corne to post the video we made together
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

the physics teacher

Thanks Stephen like I said earlier I'm singing on the shoulders of a giant.
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.