Recent posts

Cover Songs / Re: My Lady Blue, from the mov...
Last post by Jean Pierre - Today at 01:53:42 AM
I did this cover in 2018...one of my first on SC
As I wanted to reload the missing video, I did a new mix and a new mastering with my current tools...you can compare the sound of the 2018 version of the SC audio player and the so, of the reactualised version which is the one of the video  ;)

video loaded on the first message
Cover Songs / Re: Eric Clapton's "Running on...
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 12:42:05 AM
Thanks Stephen like I said earlier I'm singing on the shoulders of a giant.
Cover Songs / Re: Just for Fun - An acoustic...
Last post by Jean Pierre - Today at 12:28:00 AM
one of SC's gems! a hit

thank you Cuthbert for this bump
Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by cuthbert - Yesterday at 06:58:37 PM
Stellar playing in this - as stream-of-consciousness goes, it's a journey I am happy to ride along with. Was that a Mellotron I heard doing the strings bit?
Last post by cuthbert - Yesterday at 06:54:48 PM
Great bump - somehow I missed commenting on this gem previously. Precise guitar and vocals on this, with it retaining that live-in-the-living-room feel.

Love it!
Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by StephenM - Yesterday at 06:42:52 PM
some lovely guitar work and bass against those pulsing primal drums... I dig it.

some aural quickies are great...

a sonic delight... some real nice tones and overtones...some real nice playing and feel... for when to lay back...stream on
Original Songs / "Azimuth Z"
Last post by Blooby - Yesterday at 06:25:43 PM

I had an hour and half window tonight to get in the studio so I went a tad stream of consciousness.  Liberal cut and paste. An aural quickie (ooh, that sounded naughty).

Blooby

Last post by SE - Yesterday at 03:52:15 PM
Was cleaning out some of my old stuff found an old mp3 player, was a bit  curious to see what was on it, gave it tripple A battery and this played,  what a nice surprise.
What great listen,still terrific!!
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by the physics teacher - Yesterday at 12:12:31 PM
And now for something completely different. That is great stuff you made there. It reminds me of other bands
Like Hawkwind,:Sonic attack brings me back to my youth I am a big fan of talking in music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMSnVplyTOM
Cover Songs / Re: Eric Clapton's "Running on...
Last post by Jean Pierre - Yesterday at 12:05:42 PM
thank you Stephen for your comments tomorrow, I'll ask Corne to post the video we made together