Jumping Jack Flash

Started by Ron D Bowes, April 26, 2024, 04:20:52 AM

Ron D Bowes

Jumping Jack Flash
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I am releasing an EP of Rolling Stones' tracks called "Stone Me!" on it are "Honky Tonk Women" - "Gimme Shelter" - "Jumping Jack Flash" and "Live With Me".  Here is my take on Jumping Jack Flash. Rhythym guitar tuned to dropped down A.

StephenM

guitars as they should be.  intense and crazy and wonderful vocals.  check.
wild ride all the way from start to finish... check.
reminds me of those really loud speakers they had at some of those fairs with that ride that kind of went round and round and had a hill up and down on it.  As you spun around the music was coming at you from every single direction....and it was loud... and you were spinning and grinning....

this song made me feel like that.  bravo.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Cool Stones cover yet again! This might be my favorite by them and you rock it! Smoking lead work and great energy here

Mike_S

Shit... to tell the truth, although I love this song, I have heard it many times and as I saw the title come up on the player I was thinking "what can be done with this tune and how can it take the tune anywhere new or exciting?" BUT DAMN... Ron you really surprised me. You have given this already great song an injection of new energy. DAMN MAN... yeah this is more than alright. It's fucking brilliant.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

Jumping Jack Flash revitalized. This sounds a bit like 70's era sleaze rockers had reimagined this while sharing a snort at GBGB's.

The way it rips out the seams of the original is almost tasteless. Ron did something magical with this one!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper