Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Hamster Wheel
Last post by Jean Pierre - Today at 11:27:09 AM
I love the way the vocals are treated here, with a 'dry' voice in the lower sections, which gives a feeling of closeness, and then a slightly reverberated voice in the upper sections. 
Original Songs / Re: The quiet man
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:52:48 AM
Love the theme... there are a lot of songs about love and, if you don't have love you have nothing, etc and so on. But there are so many people who may not have found romantic love but maybe they still live truly fulfilled and great lives. Who knows? Nobody is a second class citizen...

Great theme... great song it really moves me and I love that big bold synth... great statement sound.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:23:46 AM
Absolutely brilliant... listening at work so gonna keep it brief... but really only a few words needed...

Bloody brilliant

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Spare Change (loose and lo...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:13:49 AM
F**king brilliant Keith and co... I normally go to the rory gallagher festival each year but i am not going this year... but this gives the feel of that. Like I just walked into a pub and some guys are letting it all hang out while everyone enjoys the beers. Brill guys

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Wised-Up.
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:04:29 AM
I am giving this full marks for the opening line on it's own... if only... if only! :)

Really enjoyed this Steve... this sounds great and kinda fitted sound wise coming after Steve Moores song in the juke box. This gave me a fix of rustic, acoustic sounds that my mind needed. Excellent.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: (I'm Your) Forever Guy
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:58:51 AM
Great stuff. Always so different. This has a great mix of Hard Rock and county that you don't hear often... maybe except for Neil Young. Very enjoyable!

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Things They Could Not Chan...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:55:35 AM
Your tunes come around just when I need one. Awesome work Willie, hope you are doing good.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Hamster Wheel
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:47:54 AM
Great song Ray... love the percussion, and those mental guitar bits. You tell great stories with your music.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Provisional Press
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 07:52:42 AM
Excellent Rob, a most enjoyable listen... listening while I work and that was excellent!

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:05:41 AM
Quote from: the physics teacher on May 02, 2024, 12:12:31 PMAnd now for something completely different. That is great stuff you made there. It reminds me of other bands
Like Hawkwind,:Sonic attack brings me back to my youth I am a big fan of talking in music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMSnVplyTOM

"Do not panic"  "Think only of yourselves"...

this is crazy... I gotta find the follow on piece now... this felt like an intro to a piece ...