Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: You're Oblivious by Oldrot...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:17:30 AM
Glad I caught this. You're stuff often stops me, makes me think. This is one of those. The music, soft and mellow hardens the impact of that powerful message. Love it.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Honest I Do (Insecurity?)
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:08:47 AM
Lovely Willie... another beauty.

Mike
Cover Songs / Re: Hurts So Good
Last post by des0free - Today at 09:03:53 AM
So good I had to listen three times in a row. I love this song and JCM. I've been wanting to do a cover by him, but feeling that the vocals would be hard to pull off, and some tricky guitar licks. Here you've nailed both. I can picture you up on stage at a county fair belting this out to appreciative fans. That old-ish recorder that can spit out a CD looks cool. I would ask you to send me a CD, but I have to find a CD player first, actually I think my son's old X-box can play both DVDs and CDs  :) . It shows that the quality of the result is more in the performer than in having all the latest equipment, although I guess LANDR is AI, which is new fangled. Really nice job on the performance and recording of a really awesome song. Any chance you could send me the stems to test out my new mixing software? :)
Original Songs / Re: Yamaha Jam
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:01:00 AM
This is massive Michel, lovely tones and that's a great instrumental you came up with while testing the axe. It sounds like a steal at that price.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Why Don't it Rain on You?
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:55:20 AM
Yes this rocks... pure rock. Great tones and and great performance. This is bar room music for me... but to tell the truth I don't go to bars all that often. Ok, so it's great any time any place! :)

I like the story behind the song. Great that it just kind came together very naturally.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Two Chord Blues (Hilary)
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:35:16 AM
Like it Hilary. And that sudden ending. I actually like it in a funny way!

Mike
Cover Songs / Re: Hurts So Good
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:33:55 AM
Yes, this is just one of those classic old rockers. This one never get tired for me. You nailed the guitars and the sound and yes top vocal. Would like to hear this live!

Mike
Original Songs / Re: The Factory
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:29:24 AM
This is great Trev. Tell you what, I can hear a bit of a similarity with Stephens stuff coming through in the vibe here. Maybe it's just the spontenaiety of it.

But anyway... this is great, fresh... very alive!

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Screwed - Jazzshed origina...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:23:41 AM
Lovely chill Nick... amazing what you can do with two chords.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Wake up while you can
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 07:58:13 AM
Sounds great Karl... enjoyed this... nice fresh rocker.

Mike