Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: How to upload your song & ...
Last post by intouchweb - Today at 03:01:22 AM
Thanks for the welcome and explaining the rules.
The links and songs I were trying to post are current, just released as a complilation EP with new mixes.
Unfortunately all MP3 versions I have are larger than 7Mb, and I have tried attaching a link to an mp3 without much success. I think 7Mb is too restrictive by modern standards if I may say so,
I would have liked to be part of the community but it doesn;t appear to be working out well.
Thanks for your time

What a perfect fadeout of the cello and piano and I say that not because it was the last part of the show it was perfect imho
Loved it, always nice to see someone play
Original Songs / Re: Provisional Press
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 02:14:35 AM
Back for another listen... yeah excellent stuff. I really like midway through you kick in to a different feel with the drums... that's very cool

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Her Kind Of Love
Last post by the physics teacher - Today at 01:37:21 AM
Beautiful voice and dito music so pure. respect
F*ck that was great.
Original Songs / Re: Elevating and Levitating (...
Last post by the physics teacher - Yesterday at 11:52:25 PM
What fun it must be, being able to create such a nice composition.😃
Original Songs / Re: I'll See You On The Other ...
Last post by Bluesberry - Yesterday at 08:37:15 PM
The video is great....this works really well as a solo acoustic song...love the chords used here...so good
Original Songs / Re: Lesser Man a Pipes + Chapp...
Last post by Bluesberry - Yesterday at 08:33:09 PM
Son of a Gun...wild and bloody awesome...I don't know what to think...other than it's f'kn awesome song....son of a gun awesome
Original Songs / Re: Lesser Man a Pipes + Chapp...
Last post by StephenM - Yesterday at 06:26:15 PM
those vocals from 2:10 to 2:40!  first off... this is a fantastic track... but the vocals are whoa... I saw Queensryche, Sabaton, and Judas Priest in the last two weeks.... these vocals are as good as any of those... and this whole track kicks ass Paul....

also this tickles me and I laugh in spots on this... so much great ness....