Fading Away

Started by kenny mac, April 23, 2024, 09:25:14 AM

kenny mac

Fading Away (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
TwoChordsFest (banner image missing)

Hi guys,
This is an instrumental for the two chord fest.
I was wanting to put In an original track and this just seemed to fit the mood today.
Just letting any worries in my over active brain fade Away.
Hope you like it.

Blooby

I love the clarity of the guitar tone as well as the whole recording. Goes from High Plains Drifter to James Bond by way of Mark Knopfler. Wowzers, that is some tasty playing.

If you don't mind, what was guitar and signal chain?

Blooby

kenny mac

Quote from: Blooby on April 23, 2024, 10:00:17 AMI love the clarity of the guitar tone as well as the whole recording. Goes from High Plains Drifter to James Bond by way of Mark Knopfler. Wowzers, that is some tasty playing.

If you don't mind, what was guitar and signal chain?

Blooby
The guitar was my Michael kelly patriot with the Gr55 pick up set to a broad strat setting.
Put stereo straight into auria pro recording set up and reverb added at desk.
Thanks for the comments mate,appreciate it.

StephenM

this is so up there.... 8 miles high and more...

wow... stunning and beautiful work... not only in the very fabulous and wonderful playing, but the production.  A masterful work.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Beautiful track, Kenny. Stellar tone on that guitar and great playing. The instrumental has a haunting quality reminiscent of Mark Knopfler's style. Two chords - who needs any more with a track like this. 
Ray Brookes

BerryPatch

Very fine recording Kenny! I love the sound of those strummed chords in the back and there's a lot of emotion in that soloing. Perfect track to just sit there, listen and let it wash over you. Excellent!

hardlock

Great vibe and adventure. Melodies kept me hooked all the way. Very nice piece! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Trist

Nicely recorded song, defentially has a bit of mark knofler to the feel and tone with the cool guitar playing, liked the subtle backing and vibe of the song,  as they say two chords is all you need three would be just showing off lol.
Nice instrumental makes for a relaxing and enjoyable chilled experience .

Mike_S

Love it Kenny. The playing is restrained and graceful, but at the same time so expressive. Very cool serene backing synth and beat too. So cool. Downloaded... thank you.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Quote from: kenny mac on April 23, 2024, 09:25:14 AMThis is an instrumental for the two chord fest.

I just happened to notice this post.

Gentle reminder: Please remember to add the Festival Submission icon to your message - it helps us to notice which posts are specifically for a festival. Thanks!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase